Tuesday 28 April 2015

april


Cinderella was amazing. So was the peanut butter fudge I ate while watching it:-)
Sense & Sensibility 2008 was, quite frankly, not. Sorry to say. 
I liked it, but it wasn't all that great.
Wow, it's been cold. And wet. And this is autumn...
I got a new idea for a book. At the moment I'm crafting it slowly and adding layers. The whole process of writing is so much fun and so hard and I'm learning a lot about how to make it good.
Life is just life, I guess. It's weird, like sometimes I think about how complicated things can be yet they're working together for my good. I can see answered prayer everywhere, but some things still remain a mystery. 
Like how you don't hear about people for years, but they resurface and they still remember you.
Or how chocolate evolved to the amazingness it is today.
Or how random my blog posts are. Yeah, I should go. ;-)

Beth

1 comment: